Shotgun Ukelele Cover - George Ezra | Camille van Niekerk - get musically discovered

Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

Shotgun Ukelele Cover - George Ezra | Camille van Niekerk

  1. Peanuts Story: Camille van Niekerk yeah hoping to get a border collie soon I already have a jackrussle cross trained in field work and it’s so calming for me I’ve always wanted a border collie
  2. Camille van Niekerk: Ruby Salter Thank you! :)
  3. TRDingo 101: Meh
  4. Isabella Sch.: Your voice and the ocean 😍 so wonderful 😊👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  5. Camille van Niekerk: You're awesome, Ben! So glad I can help bring some peace & positivity <3
  6. :D child:D: amazing! Better than original 100%💖
  7. Tran Huy: Strumming pls
  8. Camille van Niekerk: Lewie Travers Thank you! :)
  9. Lewie Travers: Awesome cover, good job 👍x
  10. Ashley Naidoo: Ok lol well done to you both 😁 may you both be blessed eternally, as both of your are lucky in that case, but hey keep posting them covers
  11. Sam Biggs Music: Brilliant cover! Great location for the video too!!
  12. Camille van Niekerk: The chords I played are C - F - Am - G. Here's a tutorial that covers how to play these chords (and beginner basics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qh2JQwkhjk
  13. Camille van Niekerk: Aww thank you!! :)
  14. The Lounge Duo: What a beautiful cover! That backdrop though... wow! Have subscribed to hear more amazing covers :) Please check out our laid back take of Shotgun over on our channel.
  15. Camille van Niekerk: :) I'm playing C / / / F / / / Am / / / G / / /
  16. Ruby Salter: your voice is amazing
  17. Camille van Niekerk: What a compliment!!
  18. Camille van Niekerk: Of course! I'm playing C / / / F / / / Am / / / G / / /
  19. Illī Deičmane: beautiful
  20. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you!
  21. Camille van Niekerk: Robert K. Thank you! :)
  22. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you! I'm playing C / / / F / / / Am / / / / G / / / /
  23. Rinnunga Music: This is Super Good!!😍😘
  24. PumpkinSweetPtoductions: Wow this is amazing
  25. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you so much!
  26. 5 members Together: She looks like Meghan markle
  27. Camille van Niekerk: Peter Thank you! We're welcoming summer with this one :)
  28. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you so much! :)
  29. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you so much! :)
  30. Jaedon abrahams: Better than the original ❤❤❤
  31. Peanuts Story: Camille van Niekerk anyone listening to Camille van Niekerk and looking at pictures of border collies ? It could just be me 😂
  32. Easy origami: I'm sad I want your voice it's better than the coverr
  33. Vardhha Malik: Hey can you tell me the cords you use ? Thanks :)
  34. Camille van Niekerk: Aww thank you, Grace!
  35. Peanuts Story: Camille van Niekerk Yeah depression anxiety have been serious problems for me over the years and I found your channel and almost like magic the depression and anxiety feels less and your the one who’s awesome your gonna be going places someone with a voice like that and such likability is one in a million and a few of my friends have subscribed to you to 😂
  36. Daniel Gouws: Wow... Just wow. You need a few million subs!!!!
  37. Peanuts Story: Camille van Niekerk like seriously we need more people who can sing like you such raw talent keep up the good work amazing song and you preformed it better than the original singer your music is really impressive you’ve got a new subscriber 😁👋
  38. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you, Ben! Music is so healing for me; I'm truly grateful and humbled by your words. Wishing you all the best!
  39. Milly Blaze: YOUR voice is nice
  40. Hollyyy: Chords?
  41. Ashley Naidoo: Wha... This isn't fair why have you been hiding from my YouTube search, the voice that I missed it sucks, but since I heard it.. freagin awesome, can't believe this girl also .. Camille Van Niekerk, south African surname but video looks like LA, big ups girl, doesn't really matter, as only the voice matters and on that regard very well sung
  42. The_Creeper132 - Puppy: Conor James Mahoney's Reich. WUT?
  43. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you so much! I live just north of LA in Ventura, CA - and my husband is Afrikaans :)
  44. Skilz Rapid: Camille van Niekerk Thanks so much❤
  45. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you! I hope that with time and practice, you'll gain the confidence to sing more! :)
  46. Camille van Niekerk: Aww thank you! <3
  47. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you! :)
  48. Camille van Niekerk: Aww thank you! I do love George Ezra though :)
  49. Conor James Mahoney: The_Creeper132 - Puppy I BE A TREE GNYAHAHA
  50. Skilz Rapid: Great voice, can you tell me the ukelele chords you used?
  51. Camille van Niekerk: Braam Nel Thank you so much! I appreciate it :)
  52. Peter: Wow! Nice song for the background view..
  53. Tested: Beautiful song matched with a beautiful voice
  54. Bibi smile: YOU ARE SO TALENTED ♥♥♥
  55. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you! :)
  56. Ashley Naidoo: Hey cut that out, just sing, there will be haters but you will know whose opinions you can trust and rely on, but also if you did impress yourself, I say we are the hardest critics of ourselves, us shy folk, so if you did impress yourself I say go for it!! Be brave and bold and believe you have it in you!!
  57. Grace Xx: Camille van Niekerk no problem 😊
  58. Peanuts Story: Such a beautiful voice I could listen to her all day 😍
  59. Ruby Salter: oh ok thx
  60. Robert K.: what a lovely voice (:
  61. Camille van Niekerk: Thanks, guys! Keep up the good work! :)
  62. Camille van Niekerk: Thanks so much!
  63. 5 members Together: Camille van Niekerk meaning that u look pretty and u sound amazing u should perform on a stage
  64. Conor James Mahoney: Yes I see! The floor is made of floor here! I'm high :p
  65. Camille van Niekerk: Of course! :)
  66. Kiara Clark: agree
  67. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you, Ben! I appreciate it!
  68. Cara Hanna: I sang this on my channel and I would love it if you checked it out 💜
  69. Peanuts Story: Anyone listening to this version instead of George Ezra 😂 I know he sung it but it’s sung better here she’s added such a tropical feel to it it’s really calming her channel is amazing for people who have anxiety as I always watch her channel when anxiety is bad it really helps such a positive vibe
  70. Camille van Niekerk: Ben Woodhouse You are so kind! Thank you :)
  71. Camille van Niekerk: Thank you! :)
  72. Braam Nel: I'm a huge fan! Love your work! Keep it up. :)
  73. The_Creeper132 - Puppy: Conor James Mahoney's Reich. Still don't get...
  74. Ruby Salter: your welcome can you do a tutorial on the chords plz i really want to learn it
  75. Inés Delaroue: Gorgeous! ❣️ I used to think i sounded horrid but one day I recorded myself and i was impressed but im way to shy😂 i just tell people i suck when they want me to sing at school ☺️ its amazing that you have a lovely voice and that you are able to perform and post such beautiful singing <3 i love this
  76. Grace Xx: Better than the original 💕
  77. california minimum wage 2019, california storm, ... operator javascript, live coverage sotu, shotgun pistol, ... meaning in text, summer 2018 classes, beachsissi, shotgun shell holder, beach boys songs, new music 2018 releases, beach pictures, shotgun sling, summer catch, summer 03, live coverage of hurricane harvey, ... javascript, summer camp, summer jam 2018 germany, ukulele covers, george ezra lyrics, beachbody, live coverage of senate hearing, summer jam 2018 boston, ...props react, george ezra age, ukelele cover limon y sal, summer jam 2018 nz, beach blanket babylon, summer 2018 anime, california king bed, new music 2018 amharic, beachbody on demand, california roll, new music 2018 download, summer jam 2018 lineup denver, summer 2018 movie releases, ukulele lessons, summer olympics, summerville sc, live coverage of brett kavanaugh, beachbody coach, summer rae, summer jam 2018 cleveland, shotgun gauges, summer jam 2018 fgc, george ezra podcast, ukulele cover chords, new music 2018 free download, shotgun dans, ...and justice for all, california lottery, summer 2018 calendar, ... name, california rain, new music 2018 house, california fish grill, ukulele tuner, summer 2018 songs, summer jam 2018 germany line up, live coverage of hurricane michael, youtube ukulele covers, beach dresses, california time, summer walker, george ezra album, summer love, beach house rentals, new music 2018 pop, california map, george ezra barcelona, new music 2018 videos, summer 2018 olympics, california secretary of state, summer 2018 course schedule ut, beachboard, ukulele underground, havana cover ukulele, shotgun chokes, beaches, riptide ukulele cover, beach house, easy ukulele covers, ...ready for it, ukelele covers, summer jam 2018 chicago, summer 2018 ccsf, shotgun house, ukulele christmas songs, ... meaning, ukulele for sale, shotgun sights, ukulele, ukulele cover band, summer 2018 trends, summer 2018 movies, summerfest 2019, summer sausage, new music 2018 r\u0026b, ukulele amazon, new music 2018 uganda, ukulele notes, summer 2018 pop songs, ukulele tabs, ukulele sizes, ukulele cover, summer jam 2018 kmel, george ezra height, ukulele cover julieta venegas, ...---, summer jamz 2018 detroit, summer 2018 anime chart, summer jam 2018 tickets, ... tattoo meaning, california wildfires, ...com, ukulele strings, cover ukulele, summer camp 2019, live coverage world cup, summer 2018 horror movies, new music 2018 dj, korban janji cover ukulele, new music 2018 rock, lagu cover ukulele, summer 2018 hits, ukulele music, ...baby one more time, summer jam 2018 san diego, live coverage oscar 2019, shotgun slug, ... in text, california closets, summer jobs, video cover ukulele, beaches near me, shotgun scope, beaches in florida, ukulele girl cover, beachwaver, live coverage of eagles parade, shotgun willies, summer jam 2018 denver, george ezra budapest lyrics, summer jam 2018 rochester ny, live cover breeding, california weather, summer jam 2018 lineup, george ezra youtube, ... gif, summer internships 2019, george ezra budapest, summer jam 2018 jones beach, beaches turks and caicos, ukulele songs, ukulele capo, california dmv, summer 2018 course schedule, beachwood mall, george ezra shotgun, new music 2018 bollywood, live coverage meaning, new music 2018 december, ... definition, summer 2018 internships, live coverage of bush funeral, george ezra tour, george ezra net worth, new music 2018 hip hop, new music 2018 list, new music 2018 nigeria, new music 2018 dj remix, summer 2018 uf courses, ...args javascript, ...m, shotgun brands, california pizza kitchen, new music 2018 youtube, summer mckeen, live coverage farmers insurance golf tournament, ...ready for it lyrics, george ezra tour usa, george ezra blame it on me, \u003d -18, live coverage of royal wedding, ukulele cover songs, george ezra album cover, george ezra paradise, george ezra interview, ukulele brands, ukulele strumming patterns, summer bunny, live coverage, ukulele strap, george ezra live, shotgun red, live coverage of pacquiao vs broner, summer dresses, ... is called, summer of 69, summer jam 2018 bay area, california fires, beachbody login, california governor, shotgun shell christmas lights, george ezra hold my girl, summer jam 2018 xfinity center, sommer ray, ukulele chords, california high speed rail, shotgun case, summer glau, shotguns for sale, ... in java, summer of 84, shotgun wedding, ukulele tuning, live coverage of miss universe 2018, summer 2018 country songs, ukulele chords songs, ukulele cover youtube, merindukanmu cover ukulele, new music 2018 billboard, live cover music, beach wedding dresses, george ezra chicago, summer 2018 fgo, live coverage of hurricane florence, california minimum wage, shotgun rider, summer jam 2018 live stream, california dreaming, shotgun mic, live coverage of the masters, summer 2018 fabfitfun box, new music 2018 english, beach boys, shotgun news, ukulele cover photo, george ezra listen to the man, live coverage of hurricane irma

Shotgun Ukelele Cover - George Ezra | Camille van Niekerk

382 Likes382 Dislikes
17,849 views views followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 3 Jun 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét