Introducing... my sister Rachel! My built-in best friend & duet partner, Rachel is the organic, no-sugar-added jam to my peanut butter, the apple of my eye; and she's an incredible actress to boot! Follow her on Instagram to see what she's up to: @rachelaweck
This cover was inspired by our #1 favorite, Sufjan Stevens. We watched this video roughly 6,000 times: https://youtu.be/qQS9IyHiz64
Have you subscribed? Do it! https://goo.gl/hsuQz2
Follow me!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/camillevanni...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/camille.music/
Website: http://camillevanniekerk.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/camillevannie...
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/camillevanniekerk
Lyrics:
Look for me another day.
I feel that I could change,
I feel that I could change.
There's a sudden joy that's like
a fish, a moving light;
I thought I saw it
rowing on the lakes of Canada
Oh laughing man, what have you won?
Don't tell me what cannot be done.
My little mouth, my winter lungs,
don't tell me what cannot be done,
cannot be done.
Walking in the circle of a flashlight
someone starts to sing, to join in.
Talk of loneliness in quiet voices.
I am shy but you can reach me.
Rowing on the lakes of Canada,
rowing on the lakes of Canada.
Oh laughing man, what have you won?
Don't tell me what cannot be done.
My little mouth, my winter lungs,
don't tell me what can't be done.
Look for me another time
Give me another day
I feel that I could change
Rowing on the lakes of Canada
Lakes of Canada Ukulele Cover - The Innocence Mission | Camille van Niekerk & Rachel Weck | |
| 30 Likes | 30 Dislikes |
| 278 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 30 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét