Tara and I met in the 7th grade and did musical theater together in high school, but this is our first recorded duet together! We're both fans of Lauren Daigle, and these lyrics hit home for us! If you like it, please subscribe for new music each week:
https://goo.gl/hsuQz2
Follow me:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/camillevanni...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/camille.music/
Website: http://camillevanniekerk.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/camillevannie...
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/camillevanniekerk
Check out Tara's channel & Instagram for originals and more covers:
https://www.youtube.com/user/tarahonda
https://www.instagram.com/tarahonda/
Audio production - Josh Munnell
Website: http://joshmunnell.com/
Youtube: https://goo.gl/yysQpy
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joshmunnell/
LYRICS:
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know (ooh oh)
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity, (ooh oh)
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe
Taking all I have and now I'm laying it at Your feet
You have every failure God, and You'll have every victory, (ooh oh)
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
You Say Acoustic Cover - Lauren Daigle | Camille van Niekerk & Tara Honda | |
| 39 Likes | 39 Dislikes |
| 624 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 2 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét