Malak Ayyash My first actual vlog - get musically discovered

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Malak Ayyash My first actual vlog

  1. Pallab Das: Nae , buddy.... Its cool ... Keep up the good work !!
  2. Victoria: ur so pretty omg❤️
  3. Malak Ayyash: i know my editing is trash but i hope you enjoyed the video :)
  4. Pallab Das: Nice video Malak..... I am omniscience_stranger from Instagram ..... 😜 Try making weekly vlogs......and change the channel name to Ayyash Vlogs..... It will be great.... I wish you all the success....
  5. Malak Ayyash: Pallab Das Awwwee thank you so much I really appreciate it
  6. YOU ARE MY DAD WOOKIE WOOKIE WOOKIE: Wow u should start doing more vids ☺

My first actual vlog

93 views views52 followers
8 Likes8 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 6 Nov 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét