In this video I talk about should Street Photographers take non consented photos of the Homeless or Beggars etc on the street. I share with you a photo I took in Dublin of a homeless family and I share with you why I did .... CONTINUE BELOW
Chuck Jines video mentioned in the film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VaNG...
Please Subscribe for updates and lets get social by visiting
My Website http://rambleswithmycamera.com/
Mty Facebook Page Sean Patrick Allen Photography https://www.facebook.com/SeanPatrickA...
Twitter https://twitter.com/itsnicetobenice
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/rambles...
Thumbnail photo used with licence by the creator By Marc Shandro (Flickr) [CC BY 2.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...)], via Wikimedia Commons
Original link https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...
Royalty Free Music used
" "
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Should Street Photographers Photograph the Homeless or Beggars? | |
| 1,353 views views | 3,175 followers |
| 48 Likes | 48 Dislikes |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 24 May 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét